February 12th 2021 Blog Post Opener

 I spent years, spent a lot of time wanting to be a successful blogger. Why hasn't it happened? Will it happen? Why start now? Why didn't I just do it? I wish I had better answers for you, hell I wish I had better answers for myself. But as I sit here on a Friday night almost a year into this pandemic. I may be having some type of pre-midlife crisis, maybe I am having a manic episode. I still don't have any reasonable explanation for why I haven't been able to fully kick off my career as a blogger. But even at almost 30 ( I'll be 30 in a month and a half), I find that I am still learning life. You will find that too, I don't think anyone really KNOWS life and has ever learned everything there is to know. 


All I know as of right now, I'm writing this blog, by gum, I'm actually going to write something successful. ( did I really just say " By gum"?) anyway. I don't really know where this blog is going to go, as I have many aspirations as not only an aspiring blogger but as a writer. Maybe I will write about food or food journey Maybe we will go on a hiking journey together. No, I am not trying to be the pandemic version of Julie Powell. However, as many of you know or have followed my social media I have had a couple failed blogs and writing adventures.  Maybe I will write about movies, or maybe just right about life. Many of us know it is still a struggle going into our 30s. This is all going to be a learning process, as the title of the blog nods at. Not only for me but hopefully for you too, I hope that you go on these daily adventures with me. I hope we can learn, and grow together. 


For now, I think that's all I can write without being any more of a bore. 


Be well, Be kind, stay safe.

Wash your hands. 

Love, me 

Comments

Popular Posts