Weekend Round-up February 15th, 2021

 Good Monday folks, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wanted to introduce to you, a weekly round-up that is going to happen every Monday. It is just a recap of some of the weekend highlights, both with me and what's going on in the pop culture. 


My weekend was great, started off with this great potato and leek soup I made. ( Thanks to Mastering the Art of French Cooking.) 





Then a short, but lovely urban-x adventure. 








Lastly, I FINALLY finished reading OITNB. Yes, I am way behind the times on this one. I had bought this for my mom actually and had no intentions of reading it. However I did, and I loved it. I actually wish I read this before watching the series. Truly much better and the real Piper is totally more likable and relatable. I don't want to go into too much detail, as this is not a book review, but I totally recommend it. 



Going into the world of pop culture, we have some exciting news and congratulations for Meagan and Harry who are expecting their second child.  Princess Diana announced her second pregnancy on Valentine's Day as well.  actually watched the season opener of American Idol. No comment as of yet, but please comment below if you do. 




Can't wait to see what the week brings with you all! 


Be kind, wash your hands. 

Comments

Popular Posts