Happy Valentine's Day! February 14th, 2021

My intention was to write this big elaborate post on the history of this day. Blah, blah, blah. Nah, this is not that type of blog.  I figured what better way to celebrate this day by talking about Married at First Sight. I can't think of a better way than to discuss this newest season. Is anyone watching? What are your thoughts so far? I don't like any of the couples this season's personal. I am anxious to see how the season progresses. 

One more thing I want to mention. There is a lot of ultra-religious people on this season, which really gets in my craw, could really do without that. I think that is going to cause major problems in these marriages.   (Other than the fact they are married at first sight.)


Ryan and Clara

I personally think that they are the only ones with a chance. It is still early in the marriage ( season), however, my money is on them. I don't like any couples this season as stated previously but, I think Ryan and Clara are going to stick it out. There is probably that religious thing that may cause a roadblock but so far I think there is the most solid couple this season. 


Briana and Vincent 

They are another season couple that I think are pretty solid. However, this is still early to tell for the viewers so who knows. I feel like this is another couple that will most likely make it to the end. I haven't read any spoilers so I have no idea what is going to happen thus far. I am still giving them a chance at marriage. 




Haley and Jacob

Oh, boy they are an awkward couple, aren't they? I would love to see this marriage blossom and hopefully, they do find the spark. I am seriously rooting for them, well for Jacob. I personally think that Haley is not interested at all with him, she seems a little judgmental funny since she had to find love through The Lifetime Network. 


Paige and Chris 

I am so sorry but Chris really grinds my gears, he just makes my blood boil. Narcissistic clown. Please run Paige, and run fast. What a train wreck this is going to be.  


Virginia and Erik 

OK, I am honestly on the fence on this one. I feel like I'm watching a 1950s couple and the wife has these new women's liberation with some sort of drinking dependency. Meanwhile, the husband  ( Erik) is like " Oh Virginia wives are supposed to be submissive here have this 598595 glass of wine. I really hope I am wrong but maybe Erik needs to book Virginia into a rehab.




I have opted to go the spoiler-free route, as much as I could. Not only for me but for you readers as well. 

I hope this prompted some sort of discussion, and if you have not been following this season, check it out. It is not as good as other reasons by far. However, during these times, I think they are trying their best. You can't expect fine wholesome television from Lifetime,  now can we?

Comments

Popular Posts